뉴라이프 미션소식

> 뉴라이프미션 > 뉴라이프 미션소식
bible

My first visit to Mongolia
  몽골2 1.hwp 5.1M 7년전

⟪My first visit to Mongolia⟫

- A person who builds a castle is ruined,

but a person who makes a way is rose. -

Ryu-INJa

I visited Mongolia for 6 days with the mission members named ''New Life Mission High Way' in August in 2015. The places that we visited are seen in our history books frequently. I visited Mongolia to prepare the way for the LORD'S COMING and to watch the LORD rescue Mongolians today .

On the first day, August 17,

In the morning, I visited some schools in Ulaanbaatar city. One school is an MK school for missionary's children from Korea

In the afternoon, we held a photo exhibition titled "The Mongolian's Lives In Korea And The Story of Their Lives."

I also visited some historical places, especially the zaisan Monument and Dr. Lee Tae- Joon's Memorial park in Ulaanbaatar city.

Dr. Lee Tae-Joon was a Korea independence activist during the Japanese occupation(Colonial Period).

He majored in medical science at Yonsei University in Korea and founded a modern hospital in Mongolia in 1914.

There, he gave medical care to Mongolians and he devoted his life to

Mongolians as a Christian doctor. He was also the last Mongolian Emperor Bogd Khan's doctor. He won the highest honour from the Mongolian government.

In February, 1921, Dr. Lee Tae-Joon stayed in Ulaanbaatar with Mongolians. At that time he was killed by the Russian Revolutionary Army.

Dr. Lee Tae- Joon was called Schweizer by Mongolian.

Mongolian people praised Dr. Lee Tae- Joon as a great doctor coming from heaven.

I admire Dr. Lee Tae- Joon as a patriotic korea Independence activist and a great doctor who donated his services to many patients in Mongolia.

On August 18, 19,

I visited the Gobi Desert. It took about 11 hours to get there from Ulaanbaatar city by bus.

There, I watched a rainbow. The rainbow seemed fascinating and I wondered how it was formed. It is a God's Covenant. I photographed it.

I also visited bayanzag. We called it 'Red Canyon'. About 10 years ago, visitors could look at the dinosaur fossils there.

I rode two-humped camel at the Gobi Desert.

In the evening, the sky was tinged with red by the setting sun.

The beauty of the evening glow was beyond description.

During the summer night, stars were clearly twinkling in the sky.

The Great Bear and the Milky Way hung high in the night sky.

How great Maker of Heaven and Earth is!

On August 20,

I watched the sunrise on my way to Gobi Airport early in the morning.

It was very wondrous.

I thought Mogolian natural views are the most beautiful all over the world.

I visited the church named 'BOKDOEN WOORI' in a slum and 'BALGEON MIRAE High School' founded by Korean Christians.

I heard the Mongolian princess Noguk married our King Gong-Min and became a queen in 1349 during Goryeo Dynasty.

Queen Noguk assisted King GongMin to govern the nation well.

Nearly all Korean infants are born with one or more Mongolian spots.

Sometimes I visited "The International Mongolian School In Korea".

When I first met Mongolian students and teachers, I perceived there were lots of points of similarity in many areas between Mogolians and Koreans, especially appearances and cultures.

So we Koreans are very familiar to Mongolians.

My first visit to Mongolia was an unforgettable remembrance.

I hope our visit lays down the framework for reestablishing the bilateral relationship of cooperation between Mongolia and Korea.

hi